How to replace the Mains Fuse

"All valve/tube amplifiers have potentially lethal voltages within.
If you are at all unsure of electronic repair, please take your amp to a
qualified amplifier repair technician."

Firstly locate the Mains fuse holder (on the back of the amp underneath the mains input)

Then using a screwdriver "pop" the fuse draw out, revealing the mains fuse:

If the fuse is “blown” then replace with the same specification fuse.

For countries that use:
• 220/240 volts, use a T2A fuse
• 115/100 volts, use a T4A fuse

If the fuse keeps on failing, then take your amp to your nearest orange dealer who will be able to help.